Freedom is an illusion and in today world of globalisation is becoming more and more an illusion. We are not living in a free world, the oppressor is just not so visible, may not be wearing an uniform and his guns are hidden. Let`s make this and many other “blogs” the last possible “freedom posts”.But remember... Everything is Maya. ITALIAN VERSION ON.. http://ilcazzabubolo.blogspot.com

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

WILD NIGHT IN WARANGAL



Life is impermanent, how many times I keep repeating it? Too many? Just I feel is good never to forget it.

Here is the proof, yesterday on the train to here I was writing about how is great to be alive and feeling so well, I seemed to be one step away from Nirvana.
Now after a night spent in an Asha Nilayam`s toilet with even nothing to read but lot of stomach pain and diarrhea my view are a wee bit different.

Not that I wish to be dead of course, but today I feel extremely tired and the prospect of a 7 hours long trip back to Hyderabad (via a place called Parkal where there is another project I shall see for future consideration), a late night flight to Delhi and there an hour long trip to the Salesian House where I will sleep in order to save some money, is not so much appealing.
Adding to that I will be travelling with some old Sisters and with due respect Sister are notoriously not the funniest bunch of people.

My stomach this morning seems to have overcome its own Tsunami, but still I am a bit worried to have an emergency crisis while travelling.
While taking a cold bucket shower (again) it came clear to me that having a body means having to suffer.
Is the same concept of having a car and having to pay petrol bills or having a house and paying its mortgage.
Having a body simply means having pain, to suffer and ultimately dying, forgetting this we totally lose the perspective about life and we are in danger of thinking we may be immortal or all mighty powerful.

Of course mine is not absolutely a great pain, but this nuisance that happened tonight just made me think in this way.

In our life we can not escape suffering, pain and death.
Shall this be one more reason enjoy the best of times, to enjoy life when we are given the chance?
I think there is only a possible answer.

So today I will try to make the best out of it, hoping I can get some sleep in the jeep to make up what I did lose tonight. Is gonna be a long day again Khun Phu, just try to make it a good one, because at then it all depends on us how we want our days to be.

Yes, is still great to be alive, even tired, with stomach pain and even with my arsehole burning because of diarrhea.



Then I ventured out, just to say hallo to all children that were waiting outside for me.
Moving slowly like a real Khun Phu, I approached them and here was running towards me, smiling happily Vinay, a small boy whose face is totally deformed. I was simply amazed to realise how these children are keeping giving lessons to me, how unconsciously they really are helping me to keep a right perspective on life.
Me, a man who never liked to be photographed because I always did hate my big nose, always feeling ashamed of my big body now I am looking at Vinay`s devastated but smiling face, I look at all those children whose body is simply a wreck but they keep smiling.
Time for a change Khun Phu? I think it is.

PEACE AND LOVE.

Asha Nilayam, Warangal, November 29th, 2548

C – COPYRIGHT / Claudio Romano

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/company-spraying-pesticides-anti-insects-in-al-madina.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/spraying-pesticides-anti-insects-company-in-yanbu.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/company-spraying-pesticides-anti-insects-in-al-hasa.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/pesticides-spray-anti-insect-company-jubail.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/spraying-pesticides-anti-insects-company-in-qassim.html

3:37 PM, December 30, 2016

 
Blogger raybanoutlet001 said...

boston celtics jersey
jaguars jersey
polo ralph lauren outlet
omega watches for sale
ghd flat iron
gucci sale
nike blazer
san antonio spurs
michael kors handbags wholesale
ray ban sunglasses

4:49 PM, March 13, 2017

 
Blogger almostakbl said...



شركة المستقبل لخدمات المقاولات بالمملكه العربيه السعوديه
تعد شركة المستقبل من اهم الشركات الناشئة بالعديد والعديد من اهم مجالات المقاولات الصغيره بالمملكه العربيه السعودية فقد تم العمل لدينا علي العديد من الخدمات الجديد التي تم ادخالها علي الشركة مه اهم هي خدمات التنظيف بالرياض وخدمات كشف تسرب المياه بجدة
اولا خدمات التنظيف
شراء الاثاث المستعمل بالرياض
فشركة المستقبل لديها العماله المدربه علي القيام باعمال النظافة العامة للمنازل والبيوت والفلل مع احدث الاجزة المتخصصة في هذه الاعمال وايضا استخدام افضل المواد والمساحيق والمنظفات التي تعطي اعلي جودة ممكنة في عملية التنظيف فان كنت تريد تنظيف فلتك او منزلك فلا تتردد بالتواصل معنا
غرف نوم جديدة للبيع
ثانيا خدمات كشف تسرب المياة بالرياض
ايضا عملائنا الكرام تم تحديث خدمة كشف واصلاح تسرب المياه بمدينة الرياض
لدينا افضل الاجهز المستخدمة فيمع افضل الايدي العاملة ذات الخبرة والمدربة جيدا علي اكتشاف اماكن تسرب المياة بمنازلكم مما يؤدي ذلك لتوفير الكثير من الوقت والجهد والتكلفه علي عملائنا الكرام فنحن نسعي دائما ان نكون
شراء الاثاث المستعمل بجدة

9:11 AM, June 16, 2020

 

Post a Comment

<< Home