Freedom is an illusion and in today world of globalisation is becoming more and more an illusion. We are not living in a free world, the oppressor is just not so visible, may not be wearing an uniform and his guns are hidden. Let`s make this and many other “blogs” the last possible “freedom posts”.But remember... Everything is Maya. ITALIAN VERSION ON.. http://ilcazzabubolo.blogspot.com

Sunday, December 18, 2005

BOH!



Back in the freezing cold of Lugano (Switzerland) this morning I did enter a Bar to drink a coffee that could have maybe provided some much needed warmth to my old body.
I did order my “Macchiato” and I took a look around. I could see the obvious many beer bottles surrounded by all kind of whisky, vodka and so on. Then I saw a small orange bottle, “Outox” said the label.
It seems is a kind of antidote against the effects of alcohol abuse and all its many collateral effects.
Not bad idea at all, first they sell to people lot of alcohol, driving them drunk and then they sell this “Outox”, to make them sober again.
It is the same as Mr. Bush would go to Iraq to bring medical help to the same people he killed and tortured.
My small and simple brain finds very difficult to understand all of this, I know everything is fucking business .. but…
BOH!

Pura, December 18th, 2005

C – COPYRIGHT / Claudio Romano