Freedom is an illusion and in today world of globalisation is becoming more and more an illusion. We are not living in a free world, the oppressor is just not so visible, may not be wearing an uniform and his guns are hidden. Let`s make this and many other “blogs” the last possible “freedom posts”.But remember... Everything is Maya. ITALIAN VERSION ON.. http://ilcazzabubolo.blogspot.com

Saturday, December 31, 2005

THE POWER OF A PHOTO




Casually looking at some of my kids’ old photos, a heavy veil of sadness fell upon me.

I could see them when they were just some toddlers, when they where growing up and I realised how much I have lost not being there every moment with them.

I looked at how they were so beautiful (still they are, of course) and I think about the time that went away and the moments lost. No matter what I will do those moments will never come back.

Nearly I cried at watching my small Marti, I did split with her mother when she was still really small and I lost and made her lose so many precious moments.
No matter how many Avril Lavigne and Simple Plan concerts we will watch together, I know we will always have that huge black hole in our life.
And is the same for all the others and I realise that this is a wound that never will be healed, never for them but surely never for me too.

I know nothing can change the past and all we have to do is to live a good present, but this being surely a very good theory is sometimes very hard to apply for humble human being such as I am.

Sorry Kids, may you have a brilliant New Year and a life full of love and peace.
I love you so much, really.

Ban Naudom, 1st of January, 2549
C – COPYRIGHT – Claudio Romano

2 Comments:

Blogger oakleyses said...

mcm handbags, iphone 6 cases, mac cosmetics, wedding dresses, louboutin, celine handbags, mont blanc, nfl jerseys, abercrombie and fitch, insanity workout, new balance, iphone 6s plus cases, soccer shoes, birkin bag, valentino shoes, oakley, longchamp, ralph lauren, iphone cases, north face outlet, lululemon, ghd, iphone 6 plus cases, iphone 5s cases, nike air max, iphone 6s cases, ipad cases, herve leger, chi flat iron, baseball bats, instyler, soccer jerseys, bottega veneta, babyliss, nike huarache, ferragamo shoes, vans shoes, jimmy choo shoes, s5 cases, giuseppe zanotti, nike roshe, timberland boots, reebok shoes, asics running shoes, hollister, p90x workout, north face outlet, nike trainers, hollister, beats by dre

4:00 PM, November 05, 2015

 
Blogger oakleyses said...

moncler, ugg pas cher, moncler, thomas sabo, canada goose outlet, toms shoes, doke gabbana outlet, ray ban, juicy couture outlet, canada goose, pandora charms, louis vuitton, gucci, montre pas cher, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, ugg boots uk, coach outlet, doudoune canada goose, moncler, barbour jackets, juicy couture outlet, nike air max, louis vuitton, michael kors outlet online, converse, converse outlet, canada goose, replica watches, moncler, hollister, hollister, moncler, pandora jewelry, moncler outlet, swarovski, michael kors handbags, pandora jewelry, barbour, moncler, vans, louis vuitton, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, lancel, moncler, marc jacobs, wedding dresses, links of london, louis vuitton, sac louis vuitton pas cher, supra shoes

4:09 PM, November 05, 2015

 

Post a Comment

<< Home